Walking tour Polignano a Mare
Choosing our walking tour you will visit Ostuni in the company of a local tour guide who will take you to discover the most beautiful places and let you taste the best special coffee in the city.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- tour guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Storico di Polignano a Mare, Polignano a Mare Italy
The tour is guaranteed on minimum 2 partecipants.
You will meet the local tour guide on the seafront of Polignano from where you'll admire the charming landscape of the city that meet the blue sea.
You'll begin the tour listening the history like of Domenico Modugno, the author of the famouse hit "Volare".
Strolling you’ll have the chance to enjoy a breathtaking “show” on the terraces overlooking the sea, where you can admire the inlets or coves and the underlying sights. The tour guide will lead you in the historic center where you'll discover the origin of Polignano.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Largo Gelso, 70044 Polignano a Mare BA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- the tour is guaranteed on minimum 2 partecipants
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- if the secutity distance can't be respected you should wear the face mask
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.