Walking tour through the Cabañal neighborhood in Valencia
You will know the beach of Las Arenas, and El Barrio del Cabañal.
We will walk through El Cabañal, an old fishing village that preserves the popular and colorful modernism in the houses on its streets and that has more history than you can imagine :-)
Experience shows us the satisfaction of walkers.
We can recommend more things to do on the same day. The Maritime District of Valencia is full of restaurants, bars or places where you can have tapas, eat or have a drink.
It offers a wide cultural range to extend the visit such as visits to museums, theaters, exhibitions or concerts.
We are specialists. We live in the Cabañal neighborhood and we will make you want to return.
It will open your eyes to a very unknown and interesting area of Valencia. Cabañal-Cañamelar.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour guide. SICTED quality distinction. Protocols to avoid contagion risks Covid-19
What's excluded :
- Nice guided walk through the Cabañal neighborhood.
Start near the beach of Las Arenas.
They will learn about the past of the old fishing village and we will walk through the most characteristic streets that preserve the popular Valencian modernism in their colorful facades decorated with tiles.
While we walk, you will listen to the entertaining and documented explanations of your guide that will give you the clues to understand the past and present of this neighborhood, a protected historical complex, know the best places to have a drink or enjoy the gastronomy.
You will feel at home.
El Marítimo de Valencia has a wide cultural, gastronomic and leisure diversity, ideal to spend a full day if you wish.
We are great connoisseurs of the neighborhood. We can advise you.
Departure Point :Carrer d'Eugènia Viñes, 22, 46011 València, Valencia, Spain
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Carrer de la Reina, 89, 46011 València, Valencia, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.