Walking Tour through the Prague Castle including Interiors
During the tour You will explore the oldest and also the most important Prague monument - the Castle, seat of Bohemian rulers for more then thousand years.
You will enjoy a visit to the Cathedral of St. Vitus, the old Royal Palace with the Vladislav Hall, the Basilica of St. George and the Golden Lane .
You will see masterpieces of architects, sculptors, artists who lived here in different centuries, worked and created a unique monument, which today is admired by millions of visitors.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guiding Services
What's excluded :
- Admission Tickets to visit interiors of the Prague Castle 250,-CZK per person
- Public Transportation Tickets to get to the Prague Castle
- Personal shopping, snacks, drinks, souvenirs
- Entry/Admission - Prague Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Prague Castle, Hradcany, Prague 11908 Czech Republic
Cathedral of St. Vitus (interior)
Old Royal Palace (interior)
Basilica of St. George (interior)
Golden Lane (interior)
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :The Powder Tower, nám. Republiky 5, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha 1, Czechia
Return Detail :Staré zámecké schody 151, Malá Strana, 118 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.