Walking tour to Chicago dive bars
The only walking tour that takes you to real neighborhood taverns, pubs, and dive bars in Chicago. The tour covers about a mile in the West Loop neighborhood. You won't find tourists here. You won't find famous sports figures. You'll be with people who love to have a good time, and a host who will show you a great time on the tour. Drinks are cheap. Food is cheap. Fun is free.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- "Dive Right In" book on the unwritten rules of taverns and dive bars.
What's excluded :
Finally, a REAL Chicago neighborhood tavern, pub, and dive bar tour. We'll take you to 5 places that are the drinking spots of people who live in Chicago. These aren't tourist traps. These are the real thing!
The bar walking tour is focused in the West Loop. It's a real Chicago neighborhood that holds the neighborhood bars where people go to relax and socialize.
We'll spend about 30 minutes at each bar. That'll give you enough time to meet some regulars and let you get a feel for the bar. Trust us. Next time you come back to Chicago or visit the neighborhood, you'll want to stop back at one of these historic establishments.
Between bars is about a 10- to 15-minute walk. You'll get a chance to check out the neighborhood. Who knows, you might want to move there some day.
We'll stop at an Irish pub, more neighborhood taverns, and a dive bar. It'll be a blast. We'll end up at the corner of Halsted, Grand, and Milwaukee, so you can easily get back to the loop or wherever you're going next. Heck, you might want to keep the activities going! That's up to you.
Note: this is unlike any other bar tour. These are the drinking foundations that have existed for decades in Chicago!
Departure Point :832 N Greenview Ave, Chicago, IL 60642, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.