Walking Tour to Sierra Negra volcano and Chico Volcano from Isabela Island
The Sierra Negra Volcano is considered the oldest of the Isabela volcanoes. According to some geologists, including Nordlie, while wider and less deep.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Guide
- Box Lunch
- Hotel Pick Up (Inside the Urban Perimeter of Puerto Villamil)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (Unless specified)
- Hotel Drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Isabela, Isabela, Galapagos Islands
The guide will pick up you in the hotel near to the urban perimeter of Puerto Villamil
Stop At: Sierra Negra, Ecuador
The tour starts early in the morning, you pick up a bus or car to take you to the starting point that is 30 minutes from Puerto Villamil, where the trail that leads to the Sierra Negra volcano begins.
The walk lasts about 5 hours and most of the journey is flat, with few ups and downs.
When you enter the small volcano, which is inside the crater of the Sierra Negra Volcano, you will realize that it is still active and many holes feel warm when you put your hand.
Drop off in Puerto Villamil's dock, you have to go to the hotel bu yourlself
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Las Fragatas, Puerto Villamil, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offered
The guide will pick you up in the lobby of the hotel, (Hotel pick up inside the urban perimeter ofPuerto Villamil) or we can give you a good meeting point to join with us.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Taking comfortable shoes for walking on the island
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.