Walking tour to Tbilisi of 19 th Century
Left Bank of The River Mtkvari from 19th century German-Italian architecture to modern street arts...
Tbilisi in some countries also still known by its pre-1936 international designation Tiflis ... Between 1801 and 1917, then part of the Russian Empire, Tbilisi was the seat of the Imperial Viceroy, governing both Southern and Northern Caucasus. Because of its location on the crossroads between Europe and Asia.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
Left bank of river Mtkvari, from old architectural buildings to modern street arts - This is Europian side of the Capital of Georgia.
In the frames of the tour to 19 th century Tbilisi we offer cultural adventure through
mysterious street of so called Vorontsovi district. The area was built by Germans
and that time it had become new center of the capital. After renovation the lovely
district took a new life and attracts numerous of tourists. During the tour guests
are introduced to stories of past time and famous figures that had been lived in
those picturesque houses. Whole area is full of night clubs, wine shops,
restaurants and boutiques that can be great extension of the evening after the tour
• Flea Market Dry Bridge, Kvishketi Str 1a Tbilisi st, Tbilisi 0105 Georgia
• Agmashenebeli Avenue, Tbilisi Georgia
• Statue of Konstantine Marjanishvili, Marjanishvili St., Tbilisi Georgia
• Kote Marjanishvili State Drama Theatre, Marjanishvili Kote st 8, Tbilisi 0102 Georgia
Departure Point :Dedaena Park, Tbilisi, Georgia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.