Walking Tour with Skip the Line and Guided Tour of Uffizi Gallery
Discover the history and culture of Florence as you explore the famous sights in the city on this 4-hour tour. A pleasent stroll with an expert guide who will tell about the history and beauties of the city center of Florence. The guide will tell you the history of Florence, of Medici family. At the end of the stroll you will enter to the Uffizi Gallery with a skip-the-line ticket to admire the beautiful collection of paintings from the Italian Renaissance. You will admire masterpieces of Medieval and Renaissance art, such as Giotto, Botticelli, Leonardo, Raffaello, Michelangelo , Caravaggio and more and more.
per adult from
3 hours 45 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Skip-the-line ticket for the Uffizi Gallery
- Entry/Admission - Gallerie Degli Uffizi
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Piazza della Repubblica, Piazza Della Repubblica, Florence Italy
Start the tour from the central Piazza della Repubblica.
Pass By: Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore, Via della Canonica, 1 Piazza del Duomo, 50122, Florence Italy
Stop by the magnificent Duomo of Florence and his Baptistery.
The guide will explain you the history of the city while you admire and take photos of the complex
Pass By: Battistero di San Giovanni, Piazza San Giovanni, 50122, Florence Italy
Stop and stare at the beautiful Gates of Paradise.
Pass By: Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
Stroll in Piazza della Signoria while the guide explains the famous Neptune Fountain
Pass By: Palazzo Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
Municipality of Florence and for years house of the great Medici family.
Pass By: Loggia dei Lanzi, Piazza della Signoria, 50121, Florence Italy
The beautiful open sky museum.
Stop At: Gallerie Degli Uffizi, Piazzale Degli Uffizi 6, 50122, Florence Italy
Enter the Gallery with our guide and if you want you can remain in the museum until closing time!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Caffe San Firenze, Piazza di S. Firenze, 1r, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Uffizi Gallery, Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- From the 1st of November to the 29th of February the languages Italian, French and German are confirmed with a minimum of 4 partecipants. From the 1st of March to the 31st of October the languages Italian, French and German are confirmed with a minimum of 2 partecipants.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.