Walking wine tour Andorra la Vella
This tour takes you on a unique, tailor-made stroll through the capital, stopping and supping at 4 distinctive establishments to discover and taste wines from nearby France, Spain and Andorra. You will try a famous Catalonian Cava and some olives in a charming place, well known by locals, not so much by tourists. We will also visit a wine bar with a very modern take on the industry where we will sample another wine explained by the charismatic owner, along with some delicious cheeses. The tour takes us to a bodega where we will stop for an award-winning Andorran wine. At the bodega you can spend time marvelling at the interesting collection they are proud to stock, they really do have some exquisite wines. We end the tour at a beautiful little restaurant where the proprietor, a wine professional will introduce us to 2 red wines and a dessert wine to finish, while we dine on some incredible tapas to go with the wines.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Andorra la Vella, Andorra la Vella, Andorra la Vella Parish
Join us on an entertaining evening wine excursion where we will visit 3 very different places in Andorra la Vella to meet some of the local wine experts. You will have the privilege to taste some of the delicious wines from nearby terroirs in France and Spain. Also, get an exclusive taste of a limited production, high-altitude Andorran wine and discover more about wine-making in the country.
Departure Point :Carrer Prat de la Creu, 14, AD500 Andorra la Vella, Andorra
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Centre Comercial Illa Carlemany, Av. Carlemany, 70, AD700 Escaldes-Engordany, Andorra
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.