Walking with Alpacas
Come and meet these gentle beautiful animals and learn more about why they are becoming a true family favourite.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alpaca treats
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
Meet and greet the Alpacas and take them for a walk around the farm. There are amazing photo opportunities and breathtaking views of Welsh countryside.
Please wear suitable walking shoes or boots. The ground is uneven and can be muddy in parts.
In wet weather a change of clothes is advisable. This is an outdoor experience, please dress appropriately for the weather i.e. A rain jacket or gloves to protect you from the cold and rain or sunblock and caps in the hot weather.
Departure Point :Fronserth Farm Alpacas, Pant Y Rhiwen Ln, Llandrindod Wells LD1 6DY, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.