Wall Street Insider Tour with a Finance Professional
Explore New York's financial district on this exhilarating and educational walking tour of Wall Street. This behind-the-scenes tour, created by a former Vice President of a major investment bank, provides a true insider view of Wall Street and the billion dollar trading businesses of the world's largest financial institutions.
You will learn about the culture and lifestyle of a Wall Street trader, as well as gain insightful tips on the New York Stock Exchange on this enlightening New York City Wall Street tour.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Professional, entertaining guide with Financial Industry Experience
- See Financial District and Wall Street
What's excluded :
- Entrance to the NY Stock Exchange
- Face mask available for $1
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: New York Stock Exchange, 20 Broad St, New York City, NY 10005-2601
Tour does not go inside Stock Exchange because it has been closed to visitors since 2001.
Stop At: Federal Hall, 26 Wall St, New York City, NY 10005-1996
Visit this iconic landmark where George Washington became President.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Trinity Church, Broadway at Wall Street, New York City, NY 10006
Contemplate the solemn quiet of Trinity Church, burial place of American giants like Alexander Hamilton, and located in the former shadow of the Twin Towers.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Charging Bull (Wall Street Bull), 26 Broadway, New York City, NY 10004-1703
Pose for a photo with the famous Charging Bull, a powerful symbol of our economy.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Federal Reserve Bank of New York, 44 Maiden Lane, New York City, NY 10045
Tour ends near the Federal Reserve.
Departure Point :15 Broad Street, New York, NY 10005, USA
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :33 Liberty St, New York, NY 10045, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. This tour is mostly an outdoor walking tour with a chance to visit inside a few buildings
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Please note that under World Travel & Tourism Guidelines, all guests must pass a Health Check before their tour start (which will ask if you have traveled from or through a COVID hotspot).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.