Wall Street Tour with Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Ticket
[Best Valued 4-Hour Experience] Wall Street is the Financial Capital of the World. This tour provides deep insight into how consulting firms, investment banks, and financial markets work. Going forward it covers the 2008 Financial Collapse and the headline news of GameStop and cryptocurrencies. Strolling through cobblestone streets, hear how Bernard Madoff executed the largest Ponzi Scheme in history.
Learn why in 2020, oil prices plummeted from $18 a barrel -$37. Yes, oil producers were paying people $37 a barrel to take it off their hands. This tour is the perfect primer for those interested in how financial markets operate. We’ll visit the Wall Street District and the World Financial Center.
This package includes entry onto the Liberty and Ellis Islands. The Statue of Liberty is a universal symbol of freedom, which greeted millions of immigrants, embodying hope and opportunity. This is a self-guided tour, where visitors are welcome to leisurely explore both islands until closing.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Statue of Liberty (GROUNDS ONLY) and Ellis Island Admission Ticket
- Narrated 2-Hour Walking Tour using large 11" x 17" photos to add richness to your experience
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Liberty
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island Immigration Museum
What's excluded :
- Gratuities are welcomed and appreciated
- Pedestal and Crown access to Statue of Liberty
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wall Street, New York City, NY 10005
Wall Street is a renown symbol of economic might and ironically also the embodiment of corporate greed. This tour provides a deep insight into how consulting firm, investment banks, and financial markets work. Going forward it covers the 2008 Financial Collapse and the headline news of GameStop. Strolling through cobblestone streets, learn how Bernard Madoff executed the largest Ponzi Scheme in history. Then proceed to a detailed understanding of how cryptocurrencies work.
No Wall Street tour will be complete without a full explanation of why in 2020, oil prices plummeted from $18 a barrel -$37. Yes, oil producers were paying people $37 a barrel to take it off their hands. This tour exposes financial charlatans and is the perfect primer of those interested in how finance and financial markets operates.
We’ll visit the Wall Street District and the World Financial Center.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
This Wall Street Package includes general admission ticket to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. All ferries have accommodations for inside or outside seating. This experience is wheelchair accessible.
Upon arriving onto Liberty Island, a free headset for self-guided tours are available. Discover the symbolizm of the Statue of Liberty and its history. Visitors are invited to freely explore until closing.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ellis Island Immigration Museum, Battery Park, New York City, NY 10017
After Statue of Liberty, there will be a short ferry ride to Ellis Island. This National Landmark features an immigration museum containing millions of artifacts from 1892 to 1954.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Starbucks, 195 Broadway, New York, NY 10007, USA
Return Detail :Citi Bike, Broadway & Battery Pl, New York, NY 10004, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All tour guides are fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.