Walled City Tour Lahore
Lahore is the capital of Punjab also second largest and historical city of Pakistan. Lahore city tour includes sightseeing of some historical buildings of South East Asia and of Mughal Dynasty.The city was established around 1000 CE and was covered with a mud wall having 13 Gates .This wall was covering the Lahore City of that Era and has a lot of historical places.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Wazir Khan Hammam
- Entry/Admission - Lahore Fort
- Entry/Admission - Badshahi Mosque
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wazir Khan Hammam, Gur Mandi, Lahore Pakistan
Pickup from Designated point and transfer to "Walled City". Start day with Traditional Lahori Breakfast of Famous "Lahori Halwa Pori and Channay".Entrance Through "DELHI GATE" to Walled City and visit to "Wazir Khan Hammam" is a Royal Bath also well known as "SHAHI HAMMAM" its a Persian-style Royal bath which was built in Lahore, Pakistan, in 1635 C.E. during the reign of Emperor "Shah Jahan"
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Masjid Wazir Khan (Wazir Khan Mosque), Delhi Gate Old City, Lahore Pakistan
Visit Old Streets & Havelis from outside.During Passing Through street, you will visit Spice Market, Elbow Street,Well of Dena Nath,
Cloths Market,Visit Sunehri Mosque (The Sunheri Mosque, also known as the Talai Mosque, is a late Mughal architecture-era mosque in the Walled City of Lahore), Neeven Mosque (Neevin Masjid, is a 15th-century mosque built during the Lodi dynasty of the Delhi Sultanate. It is located in the ancient Walled City of Lahore, in Pakistan's Punjab province and Well known Wazir khan Mosque". Neevin Mosque is notable for its foundation 25 feet below street level), Tomb of Ayaz (Malik Ayaz , son of Aymāq Abu'n-Najm, was a slave from Georgia who rose to the rank of officer and general in the army of Sultan Mahmud Ghazni), Masjid Shab-bher (The Shab Bhar Mosque is a colonial era mosque in the Shah Alami neighborhood of Lahore, Pakistan. The mosque is said to have been built overnight, following a dispute between local Hindus and Muslims in 1917).
Stop At: Lahore Fort, Fort Road, Lahore 54000 Pakistan
Transfer from Wazir Khan Mosque to ROYAL LAHORE FORT via
Ride on Traditional "Rangila Rickshaw"Enter to "Shahi Qila" (The Lahore Fort is a citadel in the city of Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. The fort is located at the northern end of walled city Lahore, and spreads over an area greater than 20 hectares. It contains 21 notable monuments, some of which date to the era of Emperor Akbar). Visit "Sheesh Mahal" (The Sheesh Mahal is located within the "Shah Burj" block in northern-western corner of Lahore Fort. It was constructed under the reign of Mughal Emperor "Shah Jahan" in 1631-32. The ornate white marble pavilion is inlaid with pietra dura and complex mirror-work of the finest quality). Enter Secret Basements of Lahore Fort, "Dewane Aam" & "Dewane Khas" (The Diwan-i-Khas, is located in the Lahore Fort in Lahore, Pakistan. It served as the place where the Mughal emperor received courtiers and state guests. In contrast to the Diwan-i-Aam, the Diwan-i-Khas served as a hall where the Emperor would attend to matters of the state.) Museum of Lahore Fort.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Badshahi Mosque, Lahore Pakistan
Enter in Badshahi Mosque (The Badshahi Mosque was built by Emperor Aurangzeb in 1671, with construction of the mosque lasting for two years until 1673. The mosque is an important example of Mughal architecture, with an exterior that is decorated with carved red sandstone with marble inlay. It remains the largest mosque of the Mughal-era, and is the second-largest mosque in Pakistan) through Roshani Gate ("Roshnai Gate" or "Gate of Lights" is one of the thirteen gates within the Walled City of Lahore in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. It was the main entry into Lahore for emperors and nobles during the Mughal, and later Sikh period. Its extended height and width is testament to its use by emperors' caravans of elephant).Visit small Museum in Badshai Mosque.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Shahi Guzargah, Kucha Meher Ghous Walled City of Lahore, Lahore, Punjab 54000, Pakistan
Traveler pickup is offered
Contact number will be provided by Guest and we coordinate one day before Tour .
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.