Walnut Creek Guided Nature Walk
Nature splendid and often used in television series of the 60s and 70s.
Historic site with a famous ghost town cemetery.
A photo stop on Mount Diablo's second 360 degree view after Mount Kilimanjaro. On a clear day with binoculars we see the Half Dome of Yosemite.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Black Diamond Mines Regional Preserve
- Entry/Admission - Mount Diablo State Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Black Diamond Mines Regional Preserve, 5175 Somersville Rd, Antioch, CA 94509-7807
Walk in nature on trails and discover abandoned historic sites.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mount Diablo State Park, 96 Mitchell Canyon Rd, Clayton, CA 94517-1500
Highest point and culminating all the San Francisco area
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Pleasant Hill BART, 1365 Treat Blvd, Walnut Creek, CA 94597, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.