Waqrapukara Full Day Tour
This tour will take you to one of the oldest Inca temples of the Inca and pre-Inca times, located in the Andes mountain range of Cusco, this archaeological site is built on top of a steeper mountain that makes it really wonderful. The road to Waqrapukara will take you through different ecological floors where we can appreciate a diversity of flora and fauna.
per adult from
17 to 18 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up
- Professional guide
- Entrance ticket
- Breakfast and lunch
- Oxygen balloon
- Trekking sticks
- Entry/Admission - Complejo Arqueologico Waqrapukara
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Complejo Arqueologico Waqrapukara, Costanera 1, 08545 Peru
The tour to WaqraPukara starts at 04:30 a.m. With the pick up of our transport in your hotel and then we will go to the southeast of Cusco by a paved road where we will see the different towns until we reach Chuquicahuana where we will take the route to Acomayo on this route we can appreciate the beautiful Pomacanchi lagoon where we will have a brief stop. Continuing with the tour we will arrive at the town of Sangarara where we will have our breakfast, and then continue to the Rinconada community where the 5-hour round trip walk will begin, we will pass through prairies and different ecological floors until we reach the archaeological site of Waqrapukara that is At 4300 msmn then around 11:00 am we begin to explore the Inca site our Guide will visit different places such as: Intipunku (Puerta del Sol), main square, Torreones, andenería, enclosures and cave paintings that will surprise you. After the visit to Waqrapukara we begin the return along the same road until we reach the town of Sangarara where we will have lunch and a short rest, here our transport will be waiting for us for our return to Cusco. We will arrive to the city of Cusco between 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Duration: 17 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.