Waqrapukara Hike Full Day Experience
Waqrapukara remains an enigmatic site built in seclusion far away from most other sites in Cusco. This place was considered more sacred than Machu Picchu. The clue is a vaulted niche three jambs that faces the sun rise, you'll see it when you arrive there. It's design and difficulty to reach suggests it was meant to be a secret. Not much is known about its purpose. The surrounding valley is breathtaking and you'll get to see a side of Cusco not many others see.
Waqrapukara is considered off the beaten path. We also have 2 day hike which involves exploring tombs on the mountain ridge. Inside the tombs are the untouched remains of the Qanchi who were around during the Inca.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Complejo Arqueologico Waqrapukara, Costanera 1, 08545 Peru
Travelers will get to experience one of the most enigmatic sites in Cusco. This place was positioned in seclusion away from other sites in Cusco. The Incas designed it to be a secret
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :3:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.