Warner Bros. Studio: The Making of Harry Potter with Luxury Round-Trip Transport from London
Walk in the footsteps of Harry Potter and explore the wonders of the wizarding world. This magical tour of the Warner Bros. Studio will leave you spellbound!
Step onto the breath-taking sets and take a glimpse behind the scenes of everyone’s favourite wizard from the Harry Potter films on this spectacular Harry Potter Studio Tour.
Walk through the doors of the Great Hall into the dining room, where the Sorting Hat famously sorted Hogwarts students into their houses. Can you find all of the golden snitches hidden in the set? Peer into the Gryffindor common room, Snape’s lab and the office of Professor Albus Dumbledore before making your way to the Forbidden Forest, where you’ll encounter a full-size model of Buckbeak and meet face-to-face with the giant spider, Aragog.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by luxury Mercedes coach
- Free WiFi aboard the coach
- Services of a guest service assistant on arrival to/departure from the Studio Tour
- 4-hour stay at Warner Bros. Studio Tour - including entry ticket
- A Celebration of Slytherin feature (until 12 Nov 2020 & 23 Jan –15 Sept 2021)
- Entry/Admission - Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Evan Evans Tours, Road Victoria 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 1BS England
Evan Evans Tours is the oldest and largest sightseeing company in London and has been accompanying visitors on city tours and out-of-town excursions since 1930.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter, Studio Tour Drive, Leavesden WD25 7LR England
Marvel at how the SFX team at Warner Bros. created some of the movies’ scariest characters, including an animatronic foetal Lord Voldemort, and visit Privet Drive; home of Harry’s dreadful aunt and uncle, the Dursleys. In the costume section, see up close in incredible detail the wardrobes of characters such as Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley and the students of Beauxbatons Academy of Magic.
Been already? In 2019 Warner Bros. Studio Tour London added a new permanent addition to your visit, Gringotts Wizarding Bank.
No visit would be complete without visiting Platform 9 ¾, and on this tour, you’ll have a chance to snap a photo with the trolley on your way to catch the Hogwarts Express.
Disclaimer: This Tour is an unlicensed and unauthorised tour of sites related to the Harry Potter franchise. This tour does not have any association with, connection to, sponsorship by or endorsement of, the Harry Potter franchise nor the author J.K. Rowling.’
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :1: Evan Evans Tours, 258 Vauxhall Bridge Rd, Westminster, London SW1V 1BS, UK
2: London King's Cross, Euston Rd, Kings Cross, London N1 9AL, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note : A Celebration of Slytherin – running until 12 November 2020 & 23 January – 15 September 2021 is included in the ticket price
- Please note: Hogwarts in the Snow runs from 14th November 2020 - 17th January 2021 and is included in the ticket price
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Disclaimer: This Tour is an unlicensed and unauthorised tour of sites related to the Harry Potter franchise. This tour does not have any association with, connection to, sponsorship by or endorsement of, the Harry Potter franchise nor the author J.K. Rowling.’
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Limited vehicle capacity empty seats left next to single travellers & odd numbered groups / Inclusions vetted to ensure they adhere to safety measures / E-tickets only no paper tickets / Staff newly trained in safety measures
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.