Warriors Path ATV Ride & Petroglyph Adventure
This is a fully guided tour where experienced guides do all the driving.
This is not your typical heavily traveled attraction. The trail that we take our off-road side by side vehicles on is often rough and rocky and tests the limits of the machines, making this an extreme off-road ride. The desert terrain is beautiful and very similar to what is seen in Zion National Park. The hike to the Native American drawings, otherwise known as petroglyphs, is what most guests are excited to see. Taking a break from the ride and taking an easy hike to the drawings makes this a great family activity for all ages.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Zion-Mt. Carmel Highway, Zion National Park, UT
You can often see the buffalo herd in this area. The tour location is just outside Zion National Park limits. If you are in the area of Zion and driving through the park, this is a great additional option for your Zion experience.
Departure Point :Zion Mountain Ranch, 9065 West Highway 9, Mt Carmel, UT 84755, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.