Warsaw: Amazing Experience Chopin Concerts in Old Town
- Experience fabulous concert of Chopin music in Warsaw Old Town
- Visit historic place which gathers the most talented musicians and artists
- Hear amazing music of Chopin with terrace view on Royal Castle
- Savor a glass of traditional Polish honey wine
- Feel the atmosphere of outstanding music performances
Exactly in Warsaw young musician has grown into piano virtuoso. Frederic Chopin is one of the biggest icons of piano music. Now you have an extraordinary chance to experience his music during amazing concert in historic fantastic place. These concerts are carried out by different pianists, so you will hear Chopin music with different interpretations of each piece.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1-hour Concert of Chopin Music
- Entrance ticket
- Alcoholic Beverages - A glass of traditional native drink
- Entry/Admission - Fundacja Domu Literatury i Domów Pracy Twórczej
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Fundacja Domu Literatury i Domów Pracy Twórczej, Krakowskie Przedmieście 87/89, 00-079 Warszawa, Poland
Get familiar with Chopin’s personality by amazing concerts in historic place where even king used to sit. Visit unique location with view to Royal Castle. Enter and experience outstanding Chopin music in great surroundings with exclusive glass of honey wine.
This project is driven by deep passion for Frederic Chopin's music. It’s equally inspiring experience to both guests and performers. You will enter cameral place inside Rococo style tenement. There you will also admire the view on terrace, as you will see fantastic panorama of Old Town with outstanding Royal Palace and Sigismund’s Column! Enjoy fantastic auditorium where sounds fill all space and you can relax. In this area you can also admire collections of literature, as whole place is dedicated for them. Also delight the traditional native drink - Polish honey wine or apple juice. After concert there is time to exchange opinions between guests and artists about their perception. All of this provides you unforgettable moments!
Departure Point :Fundacja Domu Literatury i Domów Pracy Twórczej, Krakowskie Przedmieście 87/89, 00-079 Warszawa, Poland
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- 1. Masks are required, please bring your own 2. To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.