Warsaw, city that survived tour
Take part in a private tour that allows you to see off-the-beaten track places in Warsaw.
This is a unique offer, you will discover places which survived the Second Worl War. See the district located on the right bank of Vistula river. Praga District was considered a worse part of Warsaw, especially during the communist times. Now it’s an artistic center, full of the old vibe and houses. If you want to find parts of the city that were not touched by the modern, you need to see this place. It was even discovered by the film makers, especially Roman Polański during making of “Pianist”.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Specialized guide service
What's excluded :
- Private transportation with a car or a minivan (depending on your group size is provided). Additionally you will have a private chauffeur and private guide. The route is scenic, you will be dropped off in several places in Warsaw, according to the route of the tour.
Safety precautions are also taken: our cars are regularly disinfected, our drivers and guides wear face masks, hand sanitizers are available.
As the tour is private no other people will join your group.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide will pick you up in the lobby of your hotel.Airports
- Frederic Chopin Airport, Warsaw Poland
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.