Warsaw Crawl with Unlimited Alcohol
Too many times do people have big plans to hit the town, discover new places, meet new people and get a little bit crazy, all to be let down with crappy bars, overpriced drinks and just not knowing where’s god. That’s where we come in, we believe that every night should be an amazing experience and a night that you will never forget. Lucky for you Warsaw is known for having some of the best bars and clubs in Europe and there is always a great party going on, our guides will be partying with you from start to finish, no matter what time that is. We start the night with an open bar of unlimited drinks for one hour and we really mean unlimied. Doesn’t matter if you’re travelling in a group or all by yourself when you’re crawling with us, we are all best friends. We play a wide range of drinking games to get the party going and get everyone involved.
per adult from
What's included :
- Unlimited Alcohol (Beer, Rum, Vodka, Gin, Softs)
- Local Guide
- Drinking Games
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Party Guides
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Warsaw, Warsaw, Mazovia Province, Central Poland
See Warsaw by night and explore some of the best bars and clubs.
Pass By: Palm Tree, Plac de Gaulle, Warsaw 00-001 Poland
The meeting point for the pub crawl, look out for the big red umbrellas on the corner of Smolna and Nowy Swiat Street.
Departure Point :Smolna & Nowy Świat, 05-800 Warszawa, Poland
Departure Time :8:45 PM
Return Detail :Mazowiecka, Warszawa, Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.