Warsaw Ghost Walking Tour
Warsaw old town has a mysterious past. A local guide will help you to reveal the secrets which are hidden in the city corners. You will hear the mysteries legends about haunted places. Where can you meet the local ghosts? Are they friendly or creepy? This spooky tour is a superb option for evening. You will learn about the different history of Warsaw.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified tour guide (Polish, English)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Warsaw Barbican (Barbakan Warszawski), ul. Nowomiejska, Warsaw 00-272 Poland
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Sigismund's Column, plac Zamkowy, 00-001 Warszawa, Poland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.