Warsaw Must-See 3h with a local Historian
Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, and that's why it's called 'The Present". I want to share these gifts with you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water - Waiting for you in the vehicle.
- Snacks - Let's try some traditional Polish pastries! Let's do it in the Old Town! I pay.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lazienki Krolewskie w Warszawie, Agrykola 1, Warsaw 00-460 Poland
We walk through beautiful Royal Lazienki Garden to acknowledge the cyclation of Polish history. We see Belwedere Palace, Pilsudski sculpture, Chopin monument, The Palace on the Island, Sobieski sculpture. We experience eclectic combination on French & English romantic style gardening, ancient Roman & Greek architecture, Chinese elements.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: POLIN Muzeum Historii Zydow Polskich, ul. Mordechaja Anielewicza 6, Warsaw 00-157 Poland
We sightsee territory of Jewish Ghetto Warsaw - the biggest in World's history. We cover The Umschlagplatz, Mila 18 & we walk the area of Polin Museum - outside, with it's commemorations and sculptures. Natan Rapaport monument, Jan Karski, Leon Suzin sculptures.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Old Town, Warsaw Poland
We walk through World's biggest reconstruction ever. UNESCO site. The Royal Castle, The Main Market square, most important churches, monuments, little inside stories, original elements with bullet wholes, The little Mermaid monument, City Walls, The Barbican, Warsaw Uprising 1944 monument.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Palace of Culture and Science, Plac Defilad 1, Warsaw 00-110 Poland
We acknowledge the history & area of The Palace. Communist background is presented in a very clear way.
Pass By: Vistula Boulevards, Generala George_a Smitha Pattona, Warsaw 00-401 Poland
We drive along Vistula River to reach territory of Jewish Ghetto from The Royal Lazienki Garden.
Pass By: PGE National Stadium, ul. aleja Ksiecia Jozefa Poniatowskiego 1, Warsaw 03-901 Poland
While driving along Vistula River we have a perfect opportunity to see The National Stadium of Poland
Pass By: Muzeum Powstania Warszawskiego, ul. Grzybowska 79, Warsaw 00-844 Poland
On the way from the Ghetto to The Old Town/or on the way back to your hotel we drive through modern financial district of Warsaw - with Warsaw Spire (World's best building award 2017), Warsaw Rising Museum and other modern developments are right across.
Stop At: Monument to Maria Sklodowska-Curie, Koscielna, 2 Al lado del Multimedia Fountain Park, Warsaw Poland
We will take a closer look at Maria Sklodowska-Curie birthplace and museum. She was the first Female Noble Prize winner.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Monument to the Warsaw Uprising Fighters, Krasinski Square, Warsaw Poland
One of most impressive monuments in Warsaw. This is where I provide 10 minutes speech about Warsaw Uprising and it's consequences. Good place to take photos of Krasinski Palace, Military Church and Supreme Court with it's astonishing architecture.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Umschlagplatz, Corner ul. Stawki and ul. Dzika, Warsaw Poland
While driving Stawki street we stop by the monument of Umschlagplatz.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Memorial at Mila 18, Mila Corner with Dubois, Warsaw Poland
Memorial to Mordechai Anielewicz and Uprising in Jewish Ghetto
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
I pick up & drop off anywhere in Warsaw
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.