Warsaw Outskirts Private Tour with social-distance bus
Our Warsaw Outskirts Sightseeing Private Tour is a very special and comfortable trip. During it, you can visit the most beautiful peripheries with a professional live guide in an air-conditioned bus. The tour is half seating in a bus and half walking.
We are glad to pick our guests up and drop them off from/to hotel/apartment/hostel/B&B or another place located in the centre of Warsaw.
Our special, social distance bus adapted to the Anti-Covid-19 sanitary regulations.
1.Maximum 7 people in the bus.
The bus is the size of a coach that can accommodate 20 people.
2. Distance between armchairs is 1,5m
3. 1 person = 1 armchair, big legroom, high roof of the bus - there is no need to bend down and thus get closer to other people
4. Wide, electric entrance door separate for passengers, driver and the guide
5. The bus is regularly disinfected
6. Masks are obligatory for all passengers.
7. Unlimited soft drinks during the tour.
8. First line airport pass
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- profesional guides services, guides english spanish, russian,french, german, italian language, transportation, no other costs
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Dom Urodzenia Fryderyka Chopina
- Entry/Admission - Nieborow Palace
- Entry/Admission - St Maximilian Museum
What's excluded :
- no food, entrance fees, no other activities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dom Urodzenia Fryderyka Chopina, Zelazowa Wola 15, Zelazowa Wola 96-503 Poland
At the beginning we will take our guests to Żelazowa Wola. The birthplace of Frederic Chopin. The guests will visit The Manor house of Chopin's family, museum [ of course Chopin's :) ] and park.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Nieborow Palace, Aleja Lipowa 35, Nieborow 99-416 Poland
Our next destination would be The Nieborów Palace - the aristocratic baroque residence of the Radziwill family.
After we will go to the Arcadia Village - a typical romantic garden setting, which is very close to The Nieborów Palace .
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: St Maximilian Museum, Niepokalanow Poland
At the end of the tour we would be glad to show our guests the monastery devoted to St. Maksymilian Kolbe, who sacrificed his own life to rescue another prisoner's life in Auschwitz.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We are glad to pick our guests up from every hotel/hostels/apartments/B&B located in the city centre.Airports
- Frederic Chopin Airport, Warsaw Poland
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is important to have apprioprate clothing for the wheather
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.