Warsaw: Private Vodka Tasting Tour
We prepared with high precision and special for you a unique program of Vodka Tasting tour. During this tour you will try selected kind of polish vodka, try delicious local appetizers and learn about Polish history, customs and traditions. You will be led by licensed guide who has many-years of experience and they are the best in all country! All of it will make this tour very unforgettable.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A private tour only with your friends or family
- Information about Polish history, customs and traditions
- Private Vodka Tour led by Local Vodka Expert speaking in selected foreign language
- Alcoholic Beverages - 7 great shots of Polish vodka (amount of shots depend on chosen option)
- Snacks - A platter of traditional Polish snacks and appetizers
- Shot of the legendary Polish vodka
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palace of Culture and Science, Plac Defilad 1, Warsaw 00-110 Poland
Considered as Poland's the highest building. It's monumental and very impressive skyscraper. It's pure symbol of Warsaw with very interesting architecture style.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hala Koszyki, Koszykowa 63/lok.17, Warsaw 00-667 Poland
Special place with best restaurateurs and chefs where they can feed you with the delicacies from every part of the world under one roof at Hala Koszyki.
Stop At: ul. Nowy Swiat, Warsaw 00-046 Poland
This is a well maintained long street that runs through the heart of Warsaw connecting most of its main attractions and ending in Castle Square. It is a pleasant walk with many places to stop for coffee along the way.
Stop At: Zlote Tarasy, Zlota 59, Warsaw 00-120 Poland
Huge shopping complex. The architecture is nice with the terrace sloping down. As for shopping, it has everything a shopping mall needs.
Stop At: Fragment of Ghetto Wall, ul. Zlota 60, Warsaw 00-821 Poland
Holocaust relic, between bulidings in the neighborhood, hidden place in Warsaw
Stop At: Warsaw Ghetto, Warsaw Poland
Established in October-November 1940, this small district, comprising only 2.4 percent of Warsaw's land area, is where more than 450,000 Jews were forced by the Germans to live in crowded conditions. Possible to see for request
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: National Philharmonic, ul. Jasna 5, Warsaw 00-950 Poland
The pride of Poland for musicians and fans of classic music. They show very selected performances and it has big history about it.
Departure Point :Szpitalna 8, 00-031 Warszawa, Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- 1. Masks are required, please bring your own 2. To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.