Warsaw Regular City Tour: Off the Beaten Path
A fascinating trip for people who are in Warsaw for the first or third time and they need something more than a regular tour! This trip is for visitors who enjoy places away from the main tourist routes! We will take a look at the cities less known places, visit both banks of the Vistula river and discover many faces of the Polish capital city. We will ride a retro Polish Nysa 522 minivan.
We will surprise our guests with little-known anecdotes about the history of the city and Poland. The companion of your adventure will be a professional and a little twisted local guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- real local guide
- incredible stories about unknown and non-touristic places in Warsaw
- transportation by retro van
- pick up and drop off
- tasting of polish traditional cuisine in local bar
- Entry/Admission - Bar Ząbkowski
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grzybowski Square, Warsaw Poland
We will start on Grzybowski Square, which is the epicenter of capital contrasts - from pre-war buildings, through relics of communism, to modern skyscrapers of the future.
Duration: 35 minutes
Pass By: Palace of Culture and Science, Plac Defilad 1, Warsaw 00-110 Poland
Short information about history of communim time.
Pass By: Warsaw Institute of Technology, ul. plac Politechniki 1, Warsaw 00-661 Poland
Short information about Warsaw University of Technology.
Pass By: Copernicus Science Centre, Wybrzeze Kosciuszkowskie 20, Warsaw 00-390 Poland
The River Vistula will reveal its secrets - after all it is the queen of Polish rivers.
Stop At: Praga Polnoc, ul.Zabkowska, Warsaw Poland
We will discover the secrets of Warsaw courtyards, look at the gates to feel the breeze of another city, slightly hidden from the eyes of onlookers. We will get to know the places where Varsovians meet, we will see where hipsters and nature enthusiasts go to.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Bar Ząbkowski, Ząbkowska 2, 03-735 Warszawa, Poland
We will touch the buildings that survived the war and we will stop for refreshments at the local bar.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Plac Konstytucji, plac Konstytucji, Warsaw 00-001 Poland
Short information about utopian architectural ideas of the communist authorities.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up / drop off from meeting points: • meeting point – city center of Warsaw – Hard Rock Café (under the guitar) – Złota 59, Warszawa • meeting point – the Old Town – under the Sigmund Column on the Castle Square – plac Zamkowy, Warszawa Pick up / drop off from hotels: Pick up and drop off possible only for centrally located hotels in Warsaw. If your hotel is not in the city center please chose option “meeting point”.Hotels list: • Bellotto Hotel - Warsaw • Bristol Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw • Campanile Hotel - Warsaw • Gromada Hotel - Warsaw • H15 Boutique Hotel - Warsaw • Hampton by Hilton Warsaw City Centre • Hilton Warsaw Hotel and Convention Centre • Holiday Inn Warsaw City Centre • Indigo Hotel Warsaw Nowy Świat • InterContinental - Warsaw • Leonardo Royal Hotel Warsaw • Mamaison Residence Diana Warsaw • Mercure Centrum - Warsaw • Mercure Grand - Warsaw • Metropol Hotel - Warsaw • Novotel Centrum - Warsaw • Platinum Towers - Warsaw • Polonia Palace Hotel - Warsaw • PURO Hotel Warszawa Centrum • Radisson Blu Centrum Hotel - Warsaw • Radisson Blu Sobieski - Warsaw • Raffles Europejski - Warsaw • Residence Hotel St. Andrew's Palace - Warsaw • Rialto Hotel - Warsaw • Sheraton Warsaw Hotel • Sofitel Warsaw Victoria • Westin Warsaw
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Our retro minivans Nysa 522 have not got air conditioning. They have heating system for wintertime.
- Our vintage vans h Nysa 522 have not got seatbelts (which is legal with classic vintage cars).
- Please wear comfortable clothes because during the tour are short walks.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.