Warsaw: Skip the Line Warsaw Uprising Museum and World War II Private Tour
We prepared with high precision and special for you special unique program of tour. During this tour we will deliver you a big portion of knowledge about times of World War II, Uprising, Polish soldiers and their life. It's extraordinary oppurtunity to visit very moving museum - Warsaw Uprising Museum. Also you can take a walk and discover with the guide all places and monuments related with WWII.
You will be led by licensed guide who has many-years of experience and they are the best in all country! All of it will make this tour very unforgettable.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Private walking tour about Warsaw Uprising and WWII led by licensed guide
- Skip the line tickets to the Warsaw Rising Museum
- Headset for groups over 10 people
- The true story of Polish Kings life over the centuries
- Learn the history of the capital of Poland from WWII
- Extended 4-hours version: guided tour in Rising Museum and World War II connected places in Warsaw
- Entry/Admission - Muzeum Powstania Warszawskiego
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monument to the Warsaw Uprising Fighters, Krasinski Square, Warsaw Poland
This is one of the most moving monuments in Warsaw. The sculpture shows very powerful uprising of men during the World War II
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Pomnik Bohaterow Getta, ul. Zamenhofa 11, Warsaw 00-001 Poland
This is powerful monument to the Polish Jews and the persecution and Germany's occupation during WWII. Its located in the area of the old Warsaw Jewish Ghetto
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Muzeum Powstania Warszawskiego, ul. Grzybowska 79, Warsaw 00-844 Poland
The Museum is a tribute of Warsaw’s residents to those who fought and died for independent Poland and its free capital. The exhibition depicts fighting and everyday life during the Rising, keeping occupation terror in the background.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Umschlagplatz, Corner ul. Stawki and ul. Dzika, Warsaw Poland
German soldiers led Jews captured during the suppression of the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising to this assembly point for deportation.
Stop At: Warsaw Ghetto, Warsaw Poland
Established in October-November 1940, this small district, comprising only 2.4 percent of Warsaw's land area, is where more than 450,000 Jews were forced by the Germans to live in crowded conditions.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Statue of the Little Insurgent, Podwale Old Town, Warsaw Poland
A bronze statue commemorates the children who lost their lives in the Warsaw Rising. It's small sculptures but speaks for itself by moving history.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Monument to the Fallen and Murdered in the East, Muranowska, Warsaw Poland
This magnificent monument commemorates the fate of 1.5-2 millions Poles (including children, infants and old people) who were sent by the Soviet Union to labour camps
Pass By: Grzybowski Square, Warsaw Poland
Grzybowski Square and its surroundings not only are of a historical value but now they offer multiple dining and drinking options on the renovated Prozna street. Possible to see for request
Pass By: Monument to the Heroes of Warsaw, Nowy Przejazd, Warsaw Poland
People call it the Nike of Warsaw. Commemorates the people in Warsaw who fought against the Nazi occupation. Large and impressive
Departure Point :Warsaw Uprising Museum, Grzybowska 79, 00-844 Warszawa, Poland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- 1. Masks are required, please bring your own 2. To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.