Warwick Castle Including Return Train Tickets from London
Immerse yourself in 1,100 years of at one of England’s finest medieval castles and explore the grounds at your own pace on this fantastic self-guided tour. Travel back in time with the impressive audio-visual experience at the Time Tower. See graffiti left behind by prisoners from hundreds of years ago. Admire the beauty of the Rose & Peacock Gardens. Watch a live display of jousting or archery.
per adult from
8 to 11 hours
What's included :
- Entrance to Warwick Castle and gardens
- Round-trip train tickets to Warwick including Free Wi-Fi On Board
- Travel independently and explore at own leisure
- Flexible return ticket allowing you to return whenever you want
- Information Pack
- Entry/Admission - Warwick Castle
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Warwick Castle, Castle Lane, Warwick CV34 4QU England
Rising imposingly above the River Avon, this world-famous castle can trace its history back more than 1,100 years. Home of the Earls of Warwick, at one point the most powerful noble family in England, the castle has served as a fortification, stately home and even a prison for royalty.
Warwick Castle’s long, bloody history is steeped in tales of treachery, conquest, murder, mystery and intrigue; the events that took place behind its walls are intertwined with the fabric of English history, and every stone in this ancient castle has a story to tell. Historical figures and events feature throughout the history of this magnificent castle, including William the Conqueror, The English Civil War, Edward IV and the War of the Roses.
Travel through time and bring the history of Warwick Castle to life at the Time Tower, explore the lavish State Rooms and wander through its immaculately maintained gardens, including the Victorian Rose Garden and Peacock Garden.
As you traverse its ancient walls and ramparts, be sure to visit the original dungeon of the castle at Caesar’s Tower, where you can still see the graffiti left behind by prisoners hundreds of years ago. Experience one of the many living history displays on offer, from live jousting and archery to birds of prey displays.
Learn all about this and more on this fantastic tour to one of England’s best-loved and most historic castles.
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Warwick, Warwick, Warwickshire, England
Warwick is a town on the River Avon, in England’s West Midlands region. It’s known for the medieval Warwick Castle, founded by William the Conqueror. The Collegiate Church of St. Mary has a tower with city views and a Norman crypt. The timber-framed buildings of 14th-century Lord Leycester Hospital cluster by the city’s West Gate. The St. John’s House Museum is housed in a Jacobean mansion with gardens.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Marylebone, London NW1 6JJ, UK
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Tour Finishes: Flexible return ticket 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm (direct train runs every 30 minutes)
- Please note this is an unescorted tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.