Wascana Lake GPS-Guided Audio Walking Tour
Listen to a tour guide through your smartphone as you explore Regina's Wascana Lake!
Keep the professional tour guide experience, ditch the crowded tour groups, tight schedules and high prices. Live GPS map shows where you are and where to go next. As you get close, tour guide commentary will automatically play!
On this 5.5 km (return) walking tour, you'll meander around the beautiful lake while we point out historical monuments, statues, plaques, artwork & lookouts.
Highlights include the incredible Legislative Building, Albert St Bridge, Speakers Corner, Trafalgar Fountain & more!
Don't just see Wascana Lake, hear what it has to say!
The tour also comes with a fun location based trivia game. After the commentary plays, look at your device and tap your guess at the answer. See your score as you go!
Getting started is easy, just book the tour, download the app and go. Note: the number of travelers you select is the number of devices you can download the tour too.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Lifetime Tour Access on Tripvia Tours app for Android & iOS
- Download on WIFI before (no signal required or data used during tour)
- Live GPS map (audio plays automatically when you get close to a stop)
- Customer Service via Phone & Email
What's excluded :
- Smartphone or tablet
- Attraction tickets
- Headphones (optional - audio will play from device speaker too)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Wascana Centre Park, 2900 Wascana Drive, Regina, Saskatchewan S4P 3S7 Canada
Points of Interest Include...
Saskatchewan Legislative Building
Saskatchewan War Memorial
Woodrow Lloyd Memorial
Allan Blakeney Memorial
Queen Elizabeth II Gardens
Walter Scott Statue
Wascana Centre History
Albert Memorial Bridge
Sir Frederick Haultain Plaque
James Hamilton Ross Plaque
Charles Avery Dunning Plaque
Nicholas Flood Davin Plaque
Honouring Tree Sculpture
Royal Saskatchewan Museum
Links Between Capitals Bench
Willow Island Overlook
Joe Moran Art Gallery
Pine Island Lookout
MacKenzie Art Gallery
Scouts Canada Monument
Lakeshore Park Totem Pole
United Empire Loyalists Cairn
Departure Point :200 Lakeshore Dr, Regina, SK S4S 7A1, Canada
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/28/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- This is a self-guided tour so you use your smartphone & earphones. Please follow all Saskatchewan health protocols and wear a mask when practicable.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.