Wasgamuwa National Park Entrance Ticket
(SKU: LK71280100) Avoid waiting in lines to purchase your entrance ticket to the park and enjoy a hassle-free start to your safari. Purchasing the park entrance ticket has never been this easy.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance Ticket to Wasgamuwa National Park
- Entry/Admission - Wasgamuwa National Park
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Pick-up/Drop-off from/to the Park Gate.
- Guides (Subject to availability at the time of entering the park)
- Food and drink
- Safari Jeep with the service of an experienced Driver (Also your tracker)
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Visit: Wasgamuwa National Park, Polonnaruwa Sri Lanka
Discover the opulence of the flora and fauna in the dry tropical forest setting, overlooking the stunning landscape of the park. Enjoy a Wasgamuwa safari ride filling your lungs with the refreshing air of the pristine wilderness and listening to the symphony of crickets and birds.
Rest assuring you the sights of mighty elephants in a Wasgamuwa safari ride, the national park is also a home for a diverse of mammals including leopard, sloth bear, purple-faced langur monkey, wild boar, sambar, spotted deer, buffalo, and endemic yellow fronted barbet.
Departure Point :Wasgamuwa National Park, Polonnaruwa Sri Lanka
Traveler pickup is offered
Entrance Gates of Wasgamuwa National Park
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Viator/TripAdvisor voucher needs to be exchanged at starting point with our staff.
- A Viator/TripAdvisor booking confirmation sent at the time of confirmation is not the official ticket.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.