Washington DC 4 Hour Small Group Tour
RSN Tour Bus was founded in 2018 on the premise that making travel plans should be easy and exciting. Based in the Washington.DC area, we specialize in providing each customers with a wide array of travel packages and services. We can help you put a vacation you will never forget. We're committed to service and excellence, and we'll take care of all the details so you can start relaxing long before your next trip. we have live tour guides who know the stories of gorgeous Washington.DC. They have 30 years of experience. Our first 4 hour tour starts at 9AM-1PM $49.99 for adults and $29.99 for kids 5-15. The second tour is 2PM-6PM.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Snacks - water
- Phone chargers and umbrellas
- Hotel pick up.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 2 Lincoln Memorial Cir NW, Washington DC, DC 20037
We’ll stop at the Lincoln Memorial for approximately 5-10 minutes and you will be able to take some pictures and learn a lot about President Lincoln.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :50 Massachusetts Ave NE, Washington, DC 20002, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.