Washington DC Evening Tour
Enjoy a small group (maximum 6 passengers) evening tour of Downtown Washington, DC. Small group sizes make this tour personal, family friendly, and fun for all!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - U.S. Marine Corps War Memorial
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: U.S. Marine Corps War Memorial, Arlington Blvd. and Meade St, Arlington, VA 22211
See the memorial to the United States Marine Corp that is based on the famed Joe Rosenthal photograph.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Jefferson Memorial, 701 E Basin Dr SW At the south shore of the Tidal Basin, Washington DC, DC 20242
See the memorial to the primary author of the Declaration of Independence and the United States 3rd president.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: 2 Lincoln Memorial Cir NW, Washington DC, DC 20037
See the memorial to our 16th president as well as to the veterans of the Korean and Vietnam conflicts.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: National World War II Memorial, 1750 Independence Ave. SW Near 7th St. & Independence Ave. SW, Washington DC, DC 20024
See the memorial dedicated to America's greatest generation.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Pentagon Memorial, 1 Rotary Road, Arlington, VA 22202
See the memorial dedicated to the victims of the September 11, 2001 attack at the Pentagon.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Manual wheelchair and booster seats available upon request
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face mask must be worn in the vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.