Washington DC Tour by Night with 9-14 Passengers
Everyone has different approaches and priorities when it comes to tour planning. The team members at RSN Tour Bus have various areas of expertise in order to cover all of our clients tour needs. Whether you’re planning an upcoming trip for work or leisure, we make the booking process easy and enjoyable. Call us today and start touring.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: U.S. Capitol, East Capitol St NE & First St SE, Washington DC, DC 20004
Small groups can enjoy the beauty and the culture of the National Capital on this marvelous 3 hours tiny group tour. Travel in a comfortable van complete with snacks, water, umbrellas and phone chargers while you see the gorgeous Washington, DC Monuments, Museums and Memorials with our bilingual staff. See the White House, Martin Luther King, Jr Monument, the US Capitol building and more.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :50 Massachusetts Ave NE, Washington, DC 20002, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at your hotel Airports
- Dulles Intl Airport, 1 Saarinen Cir, Dulles, VA 20166
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.