WASHINGTON ST AGRICULTURE, Apples & Irrigation
You will be amazed at the variety of landscapes and terrain you will see in one day in Washington. Orchards with fruit of the season: Apples, cherries, apricots, and pears. You'll see wheat fields and vineyards, potatoes, and hops.
Then you'll see a fascinating landscape; a huge dry waterfall and deep canyon, and drive into the canyon. Stop and feel the minerals in Soap Lake and the heat of the semi-arid climate on this wonderous experience if sights and scenes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Souvenir water bottle filled with filtered water
- Entry/Admission - Lone Pine Fruit Stand
What's excluded :
- Gratuity recommended
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aplets & Cotlets Candy Kitchen & Country Store, 117 Mission Ave., Cashmere, WA 98815-1007
Take a brief tour of the factory where Applets and Cotlets are made from local apples and apricots.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Dry Falls Interpretive Center, 34875 Park Lake Rd NE, Coulee City, WA 99115-9607
A wonderful look out point where massive ice age flooding carved out the earth.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Soap Lake, WA
Mineral lake that is named Soap Lake due to the amount of minerals in it.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Lone Pine Fruit Stand, 23041 State Highway 97, Orondo, WA 98843-9781
Stop at fruit stand for lunch.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Seattle, Bellevue, and airport hotels. We also pick up at the cruise terminals and the airport.Airports
- Seattle-Tacoma Intl Airport, 17801 International Blvd, SeaTac, WA 98158
- Smith Cove Cruise Terminal at Pier 91, 2001 W Garfield St, Seattle, WA 98119, USA
- Pier 66 Bell St Cruise, Terminal, 2225 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98121, USA
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.