Wasted on the West Coast
Our 'Wasted on the West Coast' is the most unique way to see the epic Portuguese coast and beautiful beaches. We leave Lagos in our fun party vans listening to great music. All day long travellers will enjoy unlimited beer and sangria, the company of other backpackers and a comedic tour guide. We visit secret spots, off the tourist map and finish with a gorgeous sunset at the best lookout on the west coast of Portugal.
per adult from
What's included :
- Beach gear, towels, sunscreen, music, skim board, boogie boards, footballs
- Lunch - Deli lunch, vegan and vegetarian options, ham, cream cheese, hummus, veggies, bread, condiments, fruit, chocolate, chips
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages - Portuguese beer and homemade sangria
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cape Saint Vincent, Estrada Cabo de Sao Vicente En 268, Sagres 8650-390 Portugal
The South-Western point of mainland Europe, the Roman's of the early centuries named it the 'End of the World'. Every traveller to Portugal should visit to see the 80m high cliffs with beautiful views of the rugged Portuguese coastline.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Forte de Sao Luis de Almadena, Vila do Bispo, Burgau Portugal
Visit this 17th Century Medieval fortress. You'll learn some of the history of the area and get some great photos of the south coast of Portugal.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Praia do Beliche, Sagres, Portugal
Whilst on this beautiful beach, we'll listen to great music, sunbathe, play ball games, go swimming and skim boarding, eat heaps of food (veggie options available) and drink lots of cold beer and sangria.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Jah Shaka Surf Shop, R. Cândido dos Reis 112, 8600-681 Lagos, Portugal
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.