Water Cave Adventure
Impressive adventure in the area of Calas de Mallorca. This tour combines hiking with caving, and adds an interesting touch with an optional 25-meter abseil.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
We will start the tour from Cala Romàntica, and we will hike to Cala Falcó. Once in the cove, we will equip us with the necessary materials to enter in the aquatic cave.
Once there, we will descend to sea level with abseiling (optional). Then, we will go into the cave through a tunnel (not underwater) and enjoy an impressive circular route inside the cave.
Finally, we will leave the cave and we will swim to the beach (about 220 meters) and we will trek back to the meeting point.
• Cala Romantica, Cala Romantica, Majorca, Balearic Islands
Departure Point :Passeig Estany d'en Mas, 61, 07680 Cala Anguila-Cala Mendia, Illes Balears, Spain
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.