Water Country USA Ticket
Enjoy the day at Water Country USA in Williamsburg, a whimsical, one-of-a-kind water park that could only come from SeaWorld! Ease into summer mode and enjoy corkscrew slides, a giant wave pool, a winding river, family friendly rides and more! Choose to upgrade with a Two Park, Two Day or Two Park, Three Day ticket which also includes admission to Busch Gardens Williamsburg.
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Water Country USA
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Parking fees
- Visit: Water Country USA, 176 Water Country Pkwy, Williamsburg, VA 23185-5828
Water Country USA has something for the entire family! Whether your idea of water play is serene or extreme, you'll find it on the state-of-the-art rides and slides -- you just need to find one that's your speed! Enjoy slides, pools, kid-friendly attractions and fun in the sand.
With 16 different water attractions, there is something for everyone. Plunge 75 feet as the floor beneath you disappears on Vanish Point; tackle crazy curves, tunnels and drops as well as super soaking cannons on the family style Big Daddy Falls; Cast away to Rock ‘n’ Roll Island for an awesome oasis of adventure, with a huge pool surrounded by a lazy river.
When you start feeling hungry, there are 9 different food outlets to choose from. Whether you want to sit and enjoy a juicy burger, some Tex Mex food, a freshly made deli sandwich or a frozen blended drink - there is enough here to suit any palate.
Save when you purchase a combo ticket to include Busch Gardens Williamsburg!
Duration: 1 day
Visit: Busch Gardens Williamsburg, 1 Busch Gardens Boulevard, Williamsburg, VA 23185-5664
If you have selected a Two Park Ticket, enjoy admission to Busch Gardens Williamsburg in addition to Water Country USA. Pack up the family and set off on an outing to Busch Gardens Williamsburg, the theme park with a taste of Europe. Travel back in time to charming, 17th-century villages. See the Loch Ness Monster and the Alpengeist. Then throw up your arms and scream as you plunge into the air on one of the park’s many roller coasters
Duration: 1 day
Departure Point :Water Country USA, 176 Water Country Pkwy, Williamsburg, VA 23185-5828
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants under the age of 3 years (2 years and 11 months) do not require admission. Proof of age such as a birth certificate may be required.
- Wheelchairs are available for rental on a first come first serve basis.
- The date selected at the time of booking is for the intended date of travel.
- Please note this ticket is only for U.S residents, proof of residency maybe checked at the gate.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Water Country USA operates seasonally from May to September. Busch Gardens Williamsburg operates from March to December.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.