Water Taxi Split Airport to Hvar with speedboat
The fastest way to travel is a direct speedboat transfer from Split Airport to Hvar. When you arrive at the airport our driver will be waiting for you with a sign with your name. He will take you to the nearby taxi boat dock (700 m away, 4 minutes).
After only 60 minutes of pleasant ride you will arrive to Hvar where skipper can drop off you near your hotel. During this transfer to Hvar you will have a wonderful panoramic ride between the islands of Brač and Šolta. Before arriving to the town of Hvar you will pass next to the most famous archipelago of the Pakleni islands.
Night water taxi rate is from 21:00 to 06:00.
We offer two type of transportation,economy and premium.Both are great,depend what you like or need.
per adult from
What's included :
- Speedboat with skipper
- Airport shuttle to dock
- Docking fee
- Private transportation
- Hotel drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hvar town
Departure Point :Put Divulja 48, 21217, Kaštel Štafilić, Croatia
Departure Time :Premium cabin boat 4/15/2021 - 10/15/2021
Standard open boat 4/15/2021 - 10/15/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 07:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Flash Hvar Boat Tours, Ul. Jakova Dujmovica 8, 21450, Hvar, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.