Waterbike Tour around Blue Boat House in Perth
New to Perth, waterbiking is a water sport that everyone can enjoy – young and old alike!
Come and join the Perth Waterbike Adventures team and have great fun cycling and gliding on the water, whilst reconnecting with nature in the Swan Estuary Marine Park at Matilda Bay.
Our bright red Chiliboats are quiet and eco-friendly waterbikes that have been designed by aeronautical engineers and they can reach up to 15km/hr. They have a catamaran configuration so it is almost impossible to capsize and it's easier than riding a bike or stand up paddle (SUP) board because it does not require balance and they are suitable for anyone aged 8-80!
If you’re looking for a fun way to create new memories with family and friends whilst getting outdoors and enjoying new adventures, then you’ll love our waterbikes.
Waterbiking really is as much fun as it sounds so come and pedal on Perth’s waters with the fun team.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottle holder
- Dry bags
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
Setting off at a leisurely pace, we will venture off from our launch site at Matilda Bay, and make our way across to the famous Blue Boat House while enjoying exquisite views of Perth City. You’ll get to view the Crawley Boat Shed from a totally unique angle! Then we’ll cycle around the Statue of Eliza and the foothills of Kings Park Botanical Garden. We then loop back, gently pedalling, exploring the bays and nature along the foreshore and observing families of black swans and other bird and marine life. You may also be lucky enough to spot one of our resident Swan River dolphins as you pedal through this little bit of paradise.
• Crawley Edge Boatshed, Mounts Bay Rd Crawley, Perth, Western Australia 6009 Australia
• Kings Park and Botanic Garden, Fraser Avenue, Perth, Western Australia 6005 Australia
• Matilda Bay Reserve, Hackett Drive, Crawley, Western Australia 6005 Australia
• Swan River, Riverside Drive Perth City Foreshore, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
Departure Point :3 Hackett Dr, Crawley WA 6009, Australia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.