Watercolor Painting on the Walk of the Gods.
This experience offers a unique way to experience the Walk of the gods. It gives the time to absorb the incredible beauty of this walk and the opportunity to paint it.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Watercolor painting materials.
What's excluded :
- We will do the Walk of the Gods from Agerola to Nocella together.
I am an experiences trekking guide and I know this walk very well.
Unlike other walkers, we will stop, to sketch and make watercolor paintings along the way. I will provide all the equipment including a lightweight support, paper, paint and brushes etc. I will teach you the basics of sketching and of watercolor.
You will be free to choose views that you would like to paint; no shortage of them on this incredible walk!!
We will take our time to experience the beauty and to capture some of it in our sketches and paintings.
We will bring along fresh fruit and a sandwich made to your order in the village where we meet.
Departure Point :Palazzo Naclerio, Piazza Paolo Capasso, 46, 80051 Pianillo NA, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.