Waterfall and Rainforest Adventure
We were one of the first private tour providers on the island and have been in business since 2007. We custom tailor each tour to our guests bucket list desires and abilities. Our guides knowledge of Hawaii's unique history and ecology gives special meaning to our tours. Limiting the tours to one or two small groups at a time gives us the ability to serve our guests on an individual basis and creates a more comfortable dynamic for questions and answers. you come as a guest and leave as family.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hiking Poles, Poncho's, Towels, Sanitized Stainless Water bottles, bug spray
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Optional add-on's: Entrace Fee's for Garden of Eden
- Optional Add-on: Maui ATV Tour at Kaupo
- Lunch - We stop at one of the many wonderful food trucks or sit-down restaurants in Hana. There is a wide range of cusine to choose from.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hana Highway - Road to Hana, Route 36, Maui, HI
One of the only tropical rain forests in the world that you can drive through. Main locations listed below, but other stops available. Please discuss with your guide what you would like to do/see.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Ho'okipa Beach Park, Hana Highway, Paia, Maui, HI 96779
Maui's famous surfing, windsurfing and kite boarding beach. We stop to see Maui's famous large green sea turtles napping the in sun.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Waikamoi Ridge Trail, Hana Hwy. Between Mile Markers 9 And 10, Maui, HI
Beautiful Ocean Vista's and introduction to Maui's unique flora and fauna.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Ke‘anae Point, Maui, HI
Small Hawaiian Village, Taro Fields, Lava Coastline and the chance to sample Auntie Sandy's fresh banana bread.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Wailua Valley State Wayside Park, 14560 Hana Hwy, Kula, Maui, HI 96708
Both valley and high vantage point coastal views.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :1: 100 Ho'okele St, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
2: Whole Foods Market, 70 E Kaahumanu Ave, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Additional fee's apply to hotel pick-up/drop-off in the Kihei area.Airports
- Kahului Airport, 1 Keolani Pl, Kahului, Maui, HI 96732
- Kahului Harbor
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/5/2019 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 01:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.