Waterfall Gardens plus Doka coffe tour (Private)
Five waterfalls, cloud forest and rain forest, safe hiking trails, aviary with numerous species of birds, toucan feeding demonstration time by handler, insect exhibit, butterfly observatory, capuchin (white-faced) monkeys, black-handed spider monkeys, hummingbird garden with 26 documented species, hummingbird hand feeding demonstration time by handler in the mornings and afternoons, serpentarium (snake exhibit), jaguars, pumas, ocelots, margays, tica house with petting zoo and ox cart, ranarium (frog exhibit), orchid exhibit, heliconia exhibit. All of these offered at one place, makes us the best eco park in Costa Rica. Visiting the largest coffee plantation in Costa Rica will allow you to learn everything about the process related to cultivation, processing and good practices, as well as your natural and cultural environment.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (From Puntarenas)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Port pickup and drop-off
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - La Paz Waterfall and Peace Lodge Gardens
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alajuela, Alajuela, Province of Alajuela
This is a educational and dynamic coffee tour include, entrance to the facilities, a welcome cocktail (cold coffee), tasting of the different kinds of roasting, the tour is completely guided.
Learn from experts “break the cup” by using techniques to taste coffee to identify and grade the characteristics that qualify a gourmet coffee.
Finally, surrounded by our outdoor tropical paradise and while listening to traditional music. Visit our coffee bar, order and enjoy the coffee beverage of your dreams. Browse our factory store and gift shop and allow us to ship some souvenirs and fresh coffee back to your home where they will remind you of your Costa Rican tropical adventure.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: La Paz Waterfall and Peace Lodge Gardens, Vara Blanca Costa Rica
La Paz Waterfall is located on the slopes of the Poas volcano. This area is rich in biodiversity thanks to an altitude of that varies between 4000 and 5000 feet, allowing for both cloud forest and rainforest. Be prepared for a truly magical experience. Here, visitors will find the largest butterfly observatory in the world, hummingbird and bromeliad gardens, a serpentarium, frog pond, and 5 waterfalls.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meet up will be at 7:30am at cruise pier or hotel lobby.Our uniform is red color t shirt.Ports
- Puntarenas, Costa Rica, Costanera Sur 128, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, Costa Rica
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.