Waterfall Hike and Nature Walk
Start your journey with the best Tantalus Lookout for views of the Diamond Head crater and the Waikiki skyline, let's drive around 20 minutes towards pali highway, way to the beautiful lush green surrounding Koolau mountain, Likeke Falls is a really cool two-tiered waterfall that cascades down about 20 ft. You’ll be amazed once the trail opens up with a stream bed that runs right up to the waterfall. This 0.8 miles out and back trail located near Kailua, Oahu, Hawaii that features a waterfall, and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a few activity options and is accessible year-round. At last stop at a local bakery to sample malasadas, a Portuguese confection similar to doughnut holes.
Please wear comfortable clothes & hiking shoes, you may carry flipflop to change after the trail Mahalo.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Hiking poles
- Paper Towel
- Insect repellent
- Entry/Admission - Likeke Falls
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nuuanu Valley Rain Forest, Old Nuuanu Pali Rd., Honolulu, Oahu, HI
The Nuuanu Pali Lookout offers panoramic views of the sheer Koolau cliffs and lush Windward Coast. Perched over a thousand feet above the Oahu coastline amid mountain peaks shrouded by clouds, the stone terrace overlooks the areas of Kaneohe and Kailua, Mokolii (a pointy island locals call Chinaman’s Hat). The Pali Lookout is a site of deep historical significance. Named “Pali” meaning "cliff" in Hawaiian, the Pali Lookout is the site of the Battle of Nuuanu, wherein in 1795 King Kamehameha I won the struggle that finally united Oahu under his rule. This fierce battle claimed hundreds of soldiers’ lives, many of which were forced off of the Pali’s sheer cliffs.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Likeke Falls, Nu'uanu Pali Dr, Honolulu, Oahu, HI
Likeke Falls Trail is a stunning, two-tiered waterfall that sits below the Pali Lookout is a 0.8 mile out and back trail located near Kailua, Oahu, Hawaii that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a few activity options and is accessible year-round.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Leonard's Bakery, 933 Kapahulu Ave, Honolulu, HI 96816, USA
Malasada is a Portuguese confection. It is a fried food made of small balls of yeast dough coated with granulated sugar. They were first made by inhabitants of the Madeira islands.Traditional malasadas contain neither holes nor fillings, Malasadas are eaten especially on Mardi Gras - the day before Ash Wednesday.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our door to door service is provided to all our guest, vehicle will have an orange color decal, Karma Tour Hawaii with the K logo.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Snickers or Hiking Shoes
- Hand Towel
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.