Waterfalls and Breweries Tour from Bryson City, NC
(4 person minimum booking required.) You get the best of both on this Waterfalls and Breweries Tour with a designated driver. Your "Brew-bur Driver" will pick you up at your stay location in Bryson City, NC and drop you off there after the tour. (PLEASE NOTE: this is non-optional. We've designed the Experience to provide a safe, designated driver day. Please do not book if you are not staying in Bryson City for us to pick up and drop you off.) This 9 hour tour visits 4 Western Carolina waterfalls and 5 breweries. Tour starts at 8:00 A.M. in Bryson City, NC and ultimately returns there as well. Food trucks available at several breweries along the way. Tour includes a pint of beer per person at each brewery, guided hikes, and transportation.
Other things to note:
Must be a minimum age of 21 to book tour.
Waterfalls hikes involve moderate hiking with maximum distance of two miles.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Cullasaja River Gorge
- Entry/Admission - Lazy Hiker Brewing Company
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cullasaja River Gorge, 28 US Highway 64/State Road, Highlands, NC 28741
We visit 4 Waterfalls in the Cullasaja River Gorge. On the 2nd and 3rd stop, we hike down to the Falls and back up. The 3rd stop requires a hike down and back up of about a mile round trip.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Lazy Hiker Brewing Company, 188 W Main St, Franklin, NC 28734-2949
After hiking and viewing the 4 Waterfalls, we go to 5 Breweries with the first stop at Lazy Hiker Brewing in Franklin, NC
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up and drop off at the vacation rental property in Bryson City, NC. Guests call us their "Brew-bur Driver!"
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.