Waterfalls and Springs of Walnut Valley
No other tour operator offers wild-swimming in emerald green natural pools and waterfalls - add in some excellent local cuisine and knowledgeable guides and you have one memorable trip! This is a walking tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Lunch - You pay your provider for lunch direct
This circular trail passes through gorgeous woodland and across arched Ottoman bridges as it winds its way through one of Lake Skadar's most beautiful valleys. We swim wild in natural spring-fed pools and waterfalls and stop in at a local homestead and honey farm for a fabulous lunch of domestic produce at one of Lake Skadar's most beautiful hilltop villages (the €15pp cost is payable direct to the provider).
Departure Point :Virpazar Hotel Vir, Virpazar, Montenegro
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.