Waterfalls Jeep Tour
Join us on a guided tour through the Sierra da Bocaina National Park on an off-road vehicle, that will allow us to explore the area and get in touch with nature, in an thrilling and full of adrenaline excursion.
We will go through paths that takes us further and further into the "Mata Atlantica" to visit wonderful waterfalls and springs, discovering the beauty of nature at its best. The excursion would not be complete without a visit to the D'Ouro Alembic, where the traditional Brazilian drink, Cachaça, is produced. You will learn about its elaboration, to then enjoy a tasting.
If you are a nature lover and want to explore Paraty in a different way, our SIERRA DA BOCAINA - JEEP TOUR is ideal for you!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Estadual da Serra do Mar, Estrada Municipal do Bairro do Paraibuna, km 20 Nucleo Cunha, Cunha, State of Sao Paulo 12530-000 Brazil
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Cachoeira do Toboga, Estrada RJ 165 - Km 8 Igreja da Penha, Paraty, State of Rio de Janeiro 23970-000 Brazil
Toboga waterfall + Tarzan waterfall
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Alambique Cachaca Pedra Branca, Estrada da Pedra Branca Km 1 Sítio Pedra Branca, Paraty, State of Rio de Janeiro 23970-000 Brazil
Alambique Pedra Branca
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Alambique Engenho D'Ouro, Estrada Paraty-Cunha, 7833, Km 8 Penha, Paraty, State of Rio de Janeiro 23970-000 Brazil
Alambique Engenho D'Ouro
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Restaurante Villa Verde, Rod. Parati - Cunha, km 6, Paraty - RJ, 23970-000, Brazil
Lunch at Villa Verde Restaurant
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Paraty Tours, Av. Roberto Silveira, 479 - Centro, Paraty - RJ, 23970-000, Brazil
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain social distance. In case they do not respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. To face the pandemic, the maximum capacity of the tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.