Waterfalls of El Meco and El Salto
We are a community of local guides who are amazed by nature and the beautiful landscapes that surround us, we want to show them to everyone in the best way, the route we will do is better known as the turquoise route is wonderful because of the hue of the water that There are in these places, you have to live this exciting adventure, we take you!
per adult from
What's included :
- Buoyancy Vest
- Photographs of the experience
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
Route Duration: 14 hoursStops on the ACAMAYAS TOUR:
Attractions on the ACAMAYAS TOUR:
- SORPRENDENTE TOURS - We start from your accommodation.
- Ciudad Valles - We go to where they are staying in cd valles.
- Colonia el Meco - Second place we make a canoe trip to the Meco waterfall where we will do water activities, jumps and swim.
- Cascada el Salto - third place where we will do water activities in the huge natural pools of this place.
- Ciudad Valles - we leave the people staying here
- SORPRENDENTE TOURS - We finish the tour where you are staying.
Mirador Cascada El Meco / Cascada El Salto / Xilitla
Operates: We leave your place of lodging in Xilitla at 6:30 a.m., then we go to Cd. Valleys where we can go through the ones that are staying there, we continue with the tours to finish at 7:00 p.m. in the valleys and at 9:00 p.m. in Xilitla.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.