Waterfront Ride: Buffalo's Outer Harbor by Bike
- Introduction to Buffalo's waterfront history and how it has shaped the city we know today.
- Ride through the city's industrial past, passing giant grain silos and elevators.
- Buffalo’s amazing (and bike-friendly) parks including a new BMX path.
- Learn about squatters, labor unrest, and efforts to bring nature back to the city.
- Experience Buffalo by bike – the most fun and best way to see the city!
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- Some of Buffalo’s best biking and most fascinating stories lies just outside its downtown core. On the Waterfront Ride, we’ll explore the city’s industrial heritage by taking a bike ferry to Outer Harbor.
We’ll cycle through Buffalo’s towering grain silos, hear about the city’s forgotten network of canals, and take nature trails past ruins of former industry. Moreover, we’ll see “old” and “new” Buffalo collide while learning about revitalization efforts.
Whether you’ve lived in Buffalo your whole life or you’re a first-time visitor, this bike tour is guaranteed to provide a new perspective and appreciation for the city.
Tour lasts 1:30-4:00pm
Reservations required, must book online
Meets and Ends at Buffalo Bike Tours’ Canalside Kiosk (130 Main St)
General Admission $25 (bring your own bike)
General Admission $40 (w/ bike rental)
8 mile bike ride, Skill level: easy.
Departure Point :Buffalo Naval Park, 1 Naval, Marina Park S, Buffalo, NY 14202, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.