Waterloo Private Battlegrounds Tour with Lion Hill
Get an inside look at one of the most significant battles in European history on this private half-day tour from Brussels to Waterloo.A fantastic opportunity to see the historical location that would change the map of Europe.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees ( memling, Groeningen, Boat trip)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Waterloo, Waterloo, Walloon Brabant Province, Wallonia
The Lion’s Mound
the Gordon Monument
the Prussian Monument
Our itineraries are for guidance, may be adjusted according to your preferences and as the day goes by.Time can also be adjusted to your preferences.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is available at any address in Brussels
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.