Wave Rock & Rottnest Island - Air & Ground Tour
One stunning package for seeing Western Australia – all in just one day. Kookaburra Air combines air and ground touring to make sure you get the very best experience of Wave Rock and Rottnest Island.
Fly out over the foot hills of Perth and across vast farm lands to Wave Rock. After exploring and experiencing the breathtaking stone structure, wildflowers, bushland and museums, you will then be flown out over the coast to Rottnest Island. Finish by relaxing on Perth’s holiday island with the Quokkas before heading back to Perth.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Wave Rock
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kookaburra Air, 4 Baron Way Perth, Western Australia, Jandakot, Cockburn, Western Australia 6164 Australia
Meet at Kookaburra Air and depart on a breathtaking scenic flight to Wave Rock
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wave Rock, Hyden, Western Australia 6359 Australia
Arrive at Wave Rock for a ground tour of the amazing place, including HIppo's Yawn. There'll also be time for morning tea, and if you like, a stroll through the Wildlife Park, Toy Museum and the Lace Museum.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rottnest Island Airport, Rottnest Island WA 6161, Australia
Fly from Wave Rock to Rottnest Island for an afternoon island getaway. Explore the island at your leisure. Swim, snorkel, hang out with the local Quokkas or stop for a bite to eat.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Kookaburra Air Perth, 4 Baron Way, Jandakot WA 6164, Australia
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 adults people per booking is required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.