Wave Rock Half Day Air & Ground Tour
Our combined air and ground tour is the perfect way to see Wave Rock without long, busy bus rides. Start with a scenic flight from Perth, flying out over foothills and into outback Australia. Soar over vast networks of colourful lakes, plotted in between forests and farmland only seen from the air. After touching down, our guides will drive you to one of WA’s premier attractions, the famous Wave Rock. Take a moment to absorb the spiritual stillness of the place, in the cool of the morning before the crowds. Afterwards, sit in awe under the shade of the massive wave and make the most of a photo opportunity.
Another lesser known attraction is Hippo’s Yawn. A marvelous rock formation which gets its name from it’s appearance – that of a giant hippo yawning. After exploring the rocky outcrops and unique structures, settle down with some morning tea, and perhaps a leisurely stroll through the local Wildlife Park, Toy Museum, or Lace Place.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Wave Rock
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Optional activities
- Entry/Admission - Wave Rock Wildlife Park
- Entry/Admission - Toy Soldier and Lace Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kookaburra Air, 4 Baron Way Perth, Western Australia, Jandakot, Cockburn, Western Australia 6164 Australia
Meet at Kookaburra Air, then depart on the 1-hour Scenic Flight over Western Australia's outback to Wave Rock.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wave Rock, Hyden, Western Australia 6359 Australia
Ground tour of Wave Rock, including time to explore on your own. Check out Hippo's Yawn and some other local attractions.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Wave Rock Wildlife Park, Wave Rock Rd, Hyden WA 6359, Australia
Stroll through the wildlife park!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Toy Soldier and Lace Museum, 114 Wave Rock Rd, Hyden WA 6359, Australia
Optionally, you can check out the Toy Soldier & Lace Museum next to Wave Rock.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Kookaburra Air Perth, 4 Baron Way, Jandakot WA 6164, Australia
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.